Download the agenda and join us to meet the analysis experts from the PacBio community and share your bioinformatics experience!
Confirmed speakers include:
- Andrew Carroll, Ph.D., Product Lead, Genomics, Google Health
- James Drake, Director, Algorithms, PacBio
- Tzvetana Kerelska, Director, Product Management, Informatics, PacBio
- Sergey Koren, Ph.D., Staff Scientist, National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health
- Fritz Sedlazeck, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Baylor College of Medicine
- Zev Kronenberg, Ph.D., Senior Engineer, Bioinformatics, PacBio
- Dr. Tobias Marschall, Professor, Saarland University and Max Planck Institute for Informatics
- Kevin McKernan, Founder and Chief Science Officer, Medicinal Genomics
- Elizabeth Tseng, Ph.D., Principal Scientist, Bioinformatics, PacBio
- Joan Wong, Ph.D., Senior Scientist, Bioinformatics Applications, PacBio
Join us for this collaborative half-day informatics conference focused on:
- Learning and sharing your experience about using, developing, and improving data analysis tools for PacBio SMRT Sequencing data
- In-person brainstorming and idea exchange among software developers, users, and the bioinformatics community
This event is free and open to all members of the developer and bioinformatics community. The conference will take place following PAG 2020. Registration for PAG is not required.
Lunch will be served at noon.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
© Copyright 2019 by Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. All rights reserved.
1305 O'Brien Dr., Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Legal & Trademarks