A New Paradigm in DNA Sequencing: Highly Accurate Single-Molecule Long Reads
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostics procedures.
© Copyright 2018 by Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. All rights reserved.
1305 O'Brien Rd., Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Legal & Trademarks
With the recent release of Sequel System 6.0, PacBio has revolutionized long-read sequencing by providing users the ability to generate highly accurate single-molecule reads. Users no longer need to compromise read length for accuracy, because it is now possible to have both including Sanger-quality reads as long as 15 kb.
The new release improves the performance and affordability of Single Molecule, Real-Time (SMRT) Sequencing by:
- Providing individual long reads with greater than 99% accuracy
- Increasing the throughput up to 50 Gb per SMRT Cell
- Delivering average read lengths up to 100,000 bp, depending on insert size
From those new to SMRT Sequencing to experienced users, this webinar will provide an update on recent performance improvements, scientific discoveries powered by PacBio and future applications to enable your research.
What will you learn?
- The advantages of SMRT Sequencing
- The latest Sequel System performance across applications
- What a user is now achieving with high-fidelity reads
|Date:||Tuesday, December 11, 2018|
|Time:||9:00 a.m. PST
12:00 p.m. EST
5:00 p.m. GMT