Agenda: Download now
Come meet the analysis experts from the PacBio community and share your bioinformatics experience!
- Jeremy Schmutz, Faculty Investigator, HudsonAlpha Institute of Biotechnology and Plant Program Lead, DOE Joint Genome Institute
- Arang Rhie, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Fellow, National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health
- Elizabeth Tseng, Ph.D., Principal Scientist, PacBio
- Fritz Sedlazeck, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Baylor College of Medicine
- James Drake, Director, Algorithms, PacBio
- Richard Kuo, Bioinformatician, The Roslin Institute, The University of Edinburgh
- Richard Hall, Ph.D., Director, Bioinformatics Applications, PacBio
- William Rowell, Senior Scientist, Bioinformatics Applications, PacBio
Join us for this collaborative half-day informatics conference focused on de novo genome assembly, genome annotation utilizing the Iso-Seq full-length transcript sequencing data, and variant analysis. The conference also provides a forum for brainstorming ideas with software developers, users, and bioinformatics community.
The conference will take place following PAG 2019. Registration for PAG is not required.
Lunch will be served at noon.
Download the agenda.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
© Copyright 2018 by Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. All rights reserved.
1305 O'Brien Dr., Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Legal & Trademarks
Thank you for your interest in our conference. Presentations from our speakers will be available here in the next week. Please check back to download them.