For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
© Copyright 2018 by Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. All rights reserved.
Join us at the 2018 North America User Group Meeting for two days of in-depth discussions on SMRT Sequencing. The UGM offers:
- Discovery and understanding of how your peers are using SMRT Sequencing to power their research
- A chance to learn workflow best practices
- An opportunity to hear about application success stories
- Lots of time to engage PacBio staff, who will be on-hand to answer your questions, share insights, and talk about the company’s technology road map
- A fun evening reception at the eclectic City Museum
Date: September 19-20, 2018
Location: Washington University in St. Louis, Eric P. Newman Education Center (EPNEC), St. Louis, MO
The detailed agenda is now available.
Need a hotel? The Parkway Hotel, in close proximity to the UGM venue, is offering attendees discounted rates on rooms, now extended through August 24. Reserve today to guarantee the discounted rates. Please note that the reservation site is not mobile compatible.
Is there something specific you’d like to see covered in our workshops this year? If so, we would love your opinion by taking this one question survey to ensure you receive maximum value from attending.
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS
Thank you for your interest in attending our UGM. Online registration is now closed. You may still register in person onsite.