Come meet the analysis experts from the PacBio community and share your bioinformatics experience!
Join us for this collaborative half-day informatics conference focused on:
This event is free and open to all members of the developer and bioinformatics community. Registration for PAG XXVI is not required.
Download the agenda.
- Learning and sharing your experience about using, developing, and improving data analysis tools for PacBio SMRT Sequencing data
- In-person brainstorming and idea exchange among software developers, users, and the bioinformatics community
- De novo genome assembly, genome annotation utilizing the Iso-Seq full-length transcript sequencing data, and targeted sequencing applications
- Tim Smith, Ph.D., Genetics, Breeding and Animal Health Unit, USDA Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Meat Animal Research Center
- Brett Bowman, Staff Scientist, Bioinformatics, PacBio
- Ana Conesa, Ph.D., Genomics of Gene Expression, University of Florida, Gainesville
- James Drake, Director, Algorithms, PacBio
- Sergey Koren, Ph.D., National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health
- Zev Kronenberg, Ph.D., Senior Computational Biologist, Phase Genomics
- Elizabeth Tseng, Ph.D., Principal Scientist, Bioinformatics, PacBio
- Aaron Wenger, Ph.D., Principal Scientist, Bioinformatics, PacBio
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
© Copyright 2018 by Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. All rights reserved.
1305 O'Brien Dr., Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Legal & Trademarks