Join us for a collaborative half-day informatics conference focused on developing and improving data analysis tools for PacBio SMRT Sequencing data. At the conference, in-person brainstorming and idea exchange among software developers and the bioinformatics community will focus on de novo genome assembly and analysis tools for the Iso-Seq full-length transcript sequencing data.
This event is free and open to all members of the developer and bioinformatics community. Registration for PAG XXV is not required to attend this event.
- Sergey Koren, Ph.D., National Institutes of Health
De Novo Assembly Speakers:
- Richard Hall, Ph.D., PacBio
- Jason Chin, Ph.D., PacBio
- Ben Rosen, Ph.D., United States Department of Agriculture
- Shaun Jackman, Ph.D., University of British Columbia
Iso-Seq Analysis Speakers:
- Roberto Lleras, PacBio
- Kin Fai Au, Ph.D., University of Iowa
- Richard Kuo, Roslin Institute, University of Edinburgh
- Rachael Workman, Johns Hopkins University
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
© Copyright 2016 by Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. All rights reserved.
1380 Willow Rd., Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Legal & Trademarks
Download the detailed agenda.
If you are attending the PAG conference, you might want to also consider attending our workshop on Monday, January 16.