For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
© Copyright 2019 by Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Our team had a fantastic experience at the UGM. The talks were science-focused and grounded in real-world user experiences. We learned so much from other users, both formally and informally. And the last night at the City Museum was a hit! We'll be back!"
-Ben Auch, Innovation Lab, University of Minnesota Genomics Center
Join us for the 2019 North America User Group Meeting at the University of Delaware for two days of in-depth discussions on SMRT Sequencing. The UGM offers:
- Discovery and understanding of how your peers are using SMRT Sequencing to power their research (view agenda)
- A chance to learn workflow best practices
- An opportunity to hear about application success stories
- Lots of time to engage PacBio staff, who will be on-hand to answer your questions, share insights, and talk about the company’s technology road map
- An evening reception for networking and fun
Date: September 25-26, 2019
Location: University of Delaware, Clayton Conference Center, Newark, DE
Transportation: Flying to the UGM? Consider flying to Baltimore/Washington International (BWI) for convenient train access to the venue or Philadelphia International (PHL) for easy ride share (Uber/Lyft)
Accommodations: Do you need a hotel for the UGM? Nearby hotels include: SpringHill Suites by Marriott Newark Downtown, Embassy Suites by Hilton Newark Wilmington South, and Homewood Suites by Hilton Newark-Wilmington South Area.
The detailed agenda is available here.
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS:
Thank you for your interest in attending our UGM. Online registration is now closed. You may still register in person onsite.